Monday, June 25, 2012

The Great Mojo Comeback...

Good Monday Morning everyone!

Today my sweet friend Kellyand I have a challenge for all of you. Kelly and I have lost our mojo. We think they are off having a grand ole time partying without us. So we decided to host some challenges over in the Flickr Pool at A Blog Named Hero.

What? you didn't know that A Blog Named Hero had a flickr pool? Oh my! Click here and it will take you right to it! :)

You will find all the details to the challenge in the discussion section. Make sure you become a member of the ABNH group. Tell your friends too.

The challenges will run over the next 5 weeks! We will alternate between Sketches and Color combinations and then combine the two on the 5th week.

There are prizes to win if you enter too! We have stamps and inks to give away. You have to go over there to find out what this weeks prize is.

The challenge this week is a sketch. The sketch is based off of THIS card by Shari Carroll. A huge THANKS to Shari for letting us use it! :)



Here is my card:
Sketch week 1

I completely followed the sketch. I was the recipient of the most generous gifts last week. A sweet friend sent me the Spring Seasonal Distress inks and the Winter Seasonal distress inks! Generous right? I had another friend send me the Summer Distress inks. (I have amazing friends!) So this week I used the Spring set to make my card. I just love all the colors...and I am not a fan of purple. But...I really love this color :)

So go!!!! Play!!! Have fun!!! See you @ the ABNH flickr pool!

I'll be back later with a card that is based loosely off the sketch. It has so many possibilities! :)

Michelle





4 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Oh, my. I live for sketch challenges. I'm in! Well, once I get home, that is. ;/

Jingle said...

Fun! I love your card!

Barb said...

Michelle, I told Kelly already that this is so fun! Love that you two are doing this! I'm hoping to play along! Love your beautiful card - so many fab patterns, and the colors are awesome too! :)

Kelly Latevola said...

So gorgeous Michelle! It's so funny that neither one of us like purple but we both used it haha! Absolutely adore your take :)